Present: Rick Levinson, Mary Buchanan, Betsy Kirkpatrick, Brad Fregger , Chris Lagarde & Deborah Aker
Guests: Troy Maynor, Roger Kew
1. Meeting brought to order at 7:35 P.M. at Mary’s. Minutes of the August 30, 2005 approved as amended.
2. Kew Lot ‚Äì The Board agreed to an additional extension for 1 year. If they are not given septic approval, no funds collected after the signing of this new agreement will be returned to the Kews.
3.RPOA Bank Account Change‚Äì The Board approved a change of banks from Prosperity to Wells Fargo. Brad will make the arrangements. Brad Fregger, Rick Levinson and Mary Buchanan will have signing rights on this small business account. If we maintain a minimum balance of $3,000 we will avoid the monthly $5 service fee. Brad will open two staggered $10,000 – 7 month CD’s at 3.75% interest.
4. Pool Report ‚Äì Jeanine has requested additional covered area at the pool for shelter from rain. Troy suggested covering the existing shade structure with metal roof. The area could even be extended to the west to provide more shade. The Board agreed that this is a good idea. It will be discussed further later.
5. Rainwater Collection ‚Äì Jeanine is working on getting speakers to come to the General Membership Meeting to discuss and answer questions abut collection.
6. Back-up generators for lift station & well pump ‚Äì The Board discussed purchasing a generator to run the well and lift station should power ever be an issue. The well would need a 220volt 50 amp unit and the lift station a 200volt 30 amp. One 220 volt 50 amp diesel unit could be used on both if necessary.
7. Lift Station repairs ‚Äì Roger reported that he is finished with work on the lift station
8. Brush Hog ‚Äì Roger reported tot he Board that he is trying to locate a used brush hog that has flails. He feels that the tractor is OK for the time being but that the brush hog is not working well.
Meeting adjourned 9:20 P.M.
Next Board meeting ‚Äì Mon. November 28, 2005 – 7:30 at Mary’s.
Respectfully Submitted, Mary Buchanan RPOA Secretary