Present: Rick Levinson, Mary Buchanan, Betsy Kirkpatrick, Deborah Aker, Troy Maynor, and Chris Lagarde
1. Meeting brought to order at 7:45 P.M. at Mary’s. Minutes of the February 20, 2006 were approved as amended
2. Spring Moth Worms – Worms are coming down from the trees. We will watch them and if they appear to be there in excessive amounts, Mary will contact Davey Tree to spray.
3. Pool Tree Trimmed – Tree Masters trimmed the pool parking lot tree very nicely. It cost $300.
4. Replace Tractor – Troy proposed that we start to look into replacing the old tractor with a newer model that is more versatile. A front-end loader would be very useful. He will check online to see what is available. Consideration of any purchase would be postponed until 2007 since the pool resurfacing is a big-ticket item for 2006.
5. Low Voltage Lights for Crystal Garden Homes – Troy got 2 sample lights that should work. Rick will contact Nathan to have a 3 light sample set up to see if they would work.
6. Pool Promotion – The Board plans to actively promote non-Radiance pool memberships this swim season since these memberships allow us to keep our dues where they are. Chris Lagarde is designing a flyer to go out to Goldenwood and Goldenwood West residents letting them know about our pool. Last year less than 20 were sold. Only 25 non-Radiance memberships will be sold.
7. Pool Party Policy – The Board discussed possible solutions to the pool party concerns. Charges for parties and number of parties per week were discussed. Final decisions will be made at the next meeting. Parties will be posted at the mailboxes and a sign by the pool will notify community members of planned parties.
8. Fire Alert Plans – The Board postponed until April making plans for a Radiance fire alert system.
9. Troy pay – The Board approved paying Troy for his 5 hours spent pulling the old red buds out at the Royal Garden Homes.
10. Internet Service – The board agreed to fund an assessment on the Radiance Internet system up to $300.
11. Radiance Foundation/Dome Meeting – The Board wishes to be kept in the loop on any Dome plons.
12.Workfare Days – Last Sunday Troy, Betsy & Mary showed up and got 4 of the 8 red buds in the ground. Mary has called another work day this Sunday to hopefully get he rest in and clear the rock and dirt. The palm also needs to be planted at the pool.
Meeting adjourned 9:00 P.M.
Next Board meeting – Mon. April 17, 2006 – 7:30 at Rick’s.
Respectfully Submitted, Mary Buchanan RPOA Secretary