Radiance Property Owner’s Association Board Meeting‚ May 15, 2006

Present: Rick Levinson, Mary Buchanan, Betsy Kirkpatrick, Deborah Aker and Troy Maynor

Absent: Chris Lagarde

1. Meeting brought to order at 7:35 P.M. Minutes of the April 17 meeting approved as amended.

2. Fire Task Force – We will set up a Fire Task Force of interested community members to meet with a firefighter from the Driftwood Fire Station and develop a fire emergency plan. A Radiance community volunteer to serve on the Driftwood Fire Department will be sought.

3. Pool Report – The pool is now ready for resurfacing. All prep work has been done. The tiles were cleaned last Sat. as Workfare. The letters sent out to GW and GWW advertising the pool have had no response so far (1 week). It was suggested that we mail to Rimrock residents and put an ad in the Waldorf newsletter. Chris will do this.

4. Water Supply Report – Betsy will contact someone on the Water Supply Board to find out the status of the well and what plans they have made in case it can’t keep up with demand.

5. Utility Box replacement – The Board hopes to replace 2 more boxes this year. A color to paint he hardiplank will be chosen. We need to decide which 2 are in the worst shape and most visible.

Meeting adjourned 8:25 P.M.

Next Board meeting ‚Äì Mon. June 12, 2006 – 7:30 at Rick’s.

Respectfully Submitted,

Mary Buchanan RPOA Secretary